– Last Child in the Woods: Saving Our Children From Nature-Deficit Disorder – Richard Louv, 2005, Algonquin Books
– Living Simply with: A Voluntary Simplicity Guide for Moms, Dads, and Kids Who Want to Reclaim the Bliss of Childhood and the Joy of Parenting – Marie Sherlock, 2003, Three Rivers Press
– Little Dreams Come True – A Practical Guide to Spiritual Parenting, 2006, Linda Anderson Krech, Todo Institute
– Reflexes, Learing and Behavior – A Window into the Child’s Mind, – Sally Goddard, 2002, Fern Ridge Press
– Happy Feet – A Child’s Guide to Foot Reflexology – Leia Stinnett, 1996, Light Technology Publishing
– Indigo Children:The Indigo Children: New Kids have arrived – Carroll, L & Tobler, J, 1999, Hay House, Inc.
– The Care and Feeding of Indigo Children – D. Virtue, 2001, Hay House, Inc.
– Star Children – Georg Kulhewind, 2004, Temple Lodge
– Indigo – movie/DVD and Indigo Evolution – movie/DVD
– A Guide to Child Health – Michaela Glockler and Wolfgang Goebel, 2003, Floris Boooks, Third Edition
– Simplicity Parenting: Using the Extraordinary Power of Less to Raise Calmer, Happier, and More Secure Kids – Kim John Payne ad Lisa M. Ross, 2010, The Random House Publishing Group
– Human Technology: A Toolkit for Authentic Living – Ilchi Lee, 2005, Healing Society
– The Power of Purpose: Creating Meaning in your life and work – Richard J. Leider, 2004, Berrett-Koebler Publishers, Inc.
– The Edison Gene: ADHD & the Gift of the Hunter Child – Thom Hartmann, 2004, Inner Traditions
– Dr. Bob’s Guide to Stop ADHD in 18 days – Robert DeMaria, 2005, Drugless Healthcare Solutions
– Why Can’t My Child Behave? – Jane Hersey, 1996, Pear Tree Press
– Natural Medicine for Children – Drug Free Health Care for Children from Birth to Age Twelve – Julian Scott, 1990, William Morrow and Company
– Ready..Set..R.E.L.A.X – J. Allen & R. Klein, 1996, Wisconsin: Inner Coaching
Lilipoh Magazine: wonderful resource for parents who are searching for natural ways of living with their children, www.lilipoh.com
– Association for Healing Education, working to strengthen Waldorf Schools and to serve the foundational needs of children today, www.healingeducation.org
– Holistic Moms Network, a national non-profit organization connecting parents who are interested in holistic health and green living, www.holisticmoms.org